This is a monthly membership subscription for THREE OR MORE people (Family membership). Please select the one program option (Judo or Hapkido) or the unlimited classes option. Monthly subscription fee is determined by number of classes attended per week:
One Program (Judo or Hapkido): $270/mo.
Unlimited Classes: $340/mo. – MOST POPULAR
***PLEASE REVIEW IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW***
- All plans start and end on first payment date
- All plans allow for an unlimited number of classes (per appropriate age group) per month
- We strongly recommend attending at least 2-3 times per week
- We only accept debt or credit card payment via online automatic payment
- If recurring payments are interrupted, new payment info must be received within the first 10 days of the calendar month or a $50 late fee will be charged
- At the end of your contract, your membership will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis (see cancellation policy)
- Pricing will remain in effect for the term of the contract. While we attempt to keep tuition from increasing, we reserve the right to increase tuition to keep up with inflation and increased costs of doing business. We will notify you at least a month in advance of changing tuition
- Members agree to at least 2 full calendar months of enrollment
- Members must provide written (email) notification by the 15th of the month prior to cancellation
- No other proration or credit for missed weeks or days given
- Vacations 2 weeks or longer during any calendar month can be credited / prorated only with written email notice prior to the month of the vacation. If credited, those weeks will then be applied to the end of the 6 or 12 month period.
- Total number of vacation weeks cannot exceed four (4) weeks within any 6 of 12 month period
- Behavior Policy
- All students are expected to treat instructors, other students and all facilities with respect at all times.
- If you or your child is sick, please be considerate of other children by waiting until fully recovered to rejoin classes.
- Uniforms will be kept clean and neat at all times.
- No food or drink other than water is allowed in the main dojo (practice) area.
- All cell phones will be turned off while in the main dojo (practice) area.