This is a monthly membership subscription for TWO people in the same household. Please select the one program option (Judo or Hapkido) or unlimited classes. Monthly subscription fee is determined by number of classes attended per week:
One Program (Judo or Hapkido): $195/mo.
Unlimited Classes: $245/mo. – MOST POPULAR
***PLEASE REVIEW IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW***
- All plans start and end on first payment date
- All plans allow for an unlimited number of classes (per appropriate age group) per month
- We strongly recommend attending at least 2-3 times per week
- We only accept debt or credit card payment via online automatic payment
- If recurring payments are interrupted, new payment info must be received within the first 10 days of the calendar month or a $50 late fee will be charged
- At the end of your contract, your membership will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis (see cancellation policy)
- Pricing will remain in effect for the term of the contract. While we attempt to keep tuition from increasing, we reserve the right to increase tuition to keep up with inflation and increased costs of doing business. We will notify you at least a month in advance of changing tuition
- Members agree to at least 2 full calendar months of enrollment
- Members must provide written (email) notification by the 15th of the month prior to cancellation
- No other proration or credit for missed weeks or days given
- Vacations 2 weeks or longer during any calendar month can be credited / prorated only with written email notice prior to the month of the vacation. If credited, those weeks will then be applied to the end of the 6 or 12 month period.
- Total number of vacation weeks cannot exceed four (4) weeks within any 6 of 12 month period
- Behavior Policy
- All students are expected to treat instructors, other students and all facilities with respect at all times.
- If you or your child is sick, please be considerate of other children by waiting until fully recovered to rejoin classes.
- Uniforms will be kept clean and neat at all times.
- No food or drink other than water is allowed in the main dojo (practice) area.
- All cell phones will be turned off while in the main dojo (practice) area.
MEMBERSHIP ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE
I enter into this agreement on the date shown below by and between Pacific Rim Martial Arts Academy, Inc. (Pacific Rim) and am the member as follows: I understand the procedures and exercises involved in instruction and participation as explained to me by a representative of Pacific Rim. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks both known and unknown. I understand their is a risk of personal injury involved in the course of instruction and with this knowledge I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Pacific Rim Martial Arts Academy, Inc., SISU Consulting Company, its affiliates, and the owners of Pacific Rim as well as all sponsors, advertisers and their respective officers, affiliates, agents, employees and contractors with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, loss or damage to person or property that may arise out of connection with the instruction I receive and/or my performance of the exercises, including use of any equipment and or machines in the facilities or any indoor or outdoor exercise program or activities offered by Pacific Rim. Due to the physical demands of class instruction, I understand that I must be in good physical condition to participate in said course of instruction and hereby certify that I am in good physical condition. I expressly agree that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by applicable law and if a portion of this release is held invalid, the balance shall remain in full force and effect. This release shall apply to my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and any other next of kin. I understand that Pacific rim is relying on this release in agreeing to enter into this agreement. I HAVE READ THE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTIONS OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
MEMBERSHIP AUTO RENEWAL & PREAUTHORIZATION FOR PAYMENTS
Provided that MEMBER is not in default of this agreement and subject to the terms and conditions hereof, the membership will automatically renew at the rate indicated, which also includes the Annual Registration Fee. Renewal terms may be cancelled at any time provided a 30-day written notice is delivered to Pacific Rim’s address. It is also understood that Pacific Rim has the option to increase monthly renewal dues without notice during any renewal period. Adequate notice will be provided to Member. I/We hereby authorize Pacific Rim (or Third-Party Billing Company selected by Pacific Rim) to draw items (checks, electronic fund transfers, credit card) for the purpose of paying the membership dues, including any late fees or service charges as well as other purchases on the account indicated at checkout.
By purchasing a Pacific Rim Membership, you hereby confirm that you aware of and agree to the terms and conditions in this entire document.